Travel Information: COVID-19
At Saltwater Luxury Apartments the wellbeing of our guests and staff is, and always has been, our highest priority. We continue to monitor the Coronavirus situation closely and review the advice of the Australian Government Department of Health and the World Health Organisation.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We have always adopted high standards in cleaning of our apartments and our common areas and in response to the coronavirus, we have adopted additional hygiene protocols:
- Our staff are receiving and briefed with the latest information from the Australian Government Department of Health to the hygiene protocols and are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our apartments upon departure and arrival of each guests with particular attention paid to high touch areas. Our common areas including public bathrooms, handrails, door handles and pool area, we are taking extra precaution were we have stepped up our routine cleaning with stronger disinfectant.
- We have set up a hand sanitizer station at our front reception area.
Our Cancellation Policy:
As we are committed to all our reservations, we do understand that under these circumstances, you may wish to change or cancel your reservation.
We have amended our cancellation policy as follows:
- For all reservations that are scheduled for arrival before June 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled 7 days before your scheduled arrival with no charge. Cancellations within 7 days will be charged 100% of the stay. Failure to arrive/no show – 100% will be charged.
- For all reservations that are making a new reservation for any future arrival date, between today and June 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 7 Days before your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations within 7 days will be charged 100% of the stay. Failure to arrive/no show – 100% will be charged.
Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
We thank you for your support and we do look forward to welcoming you into our resort soon.